- Medical Chain Labs in the New Zealand (“Company”). The Company sells and distributes tokens intended to function for use in the project called ‘Medical 4th Chain(M4th)’.
- Medical Chain Labs., a company incorporated in the New Zealand will be collecting, using,
disclosing and processing personal data, for and on the Company’s behalf, with the intention to
transfer these collected personal data to the Company for its use in accordance with this Privacy
disclose and process your personal data.
- We treat all personal data provided by you in strict confidence, and will only use your personal
personal data when you:
- access or use our website and mobile web (“webs”) and services; and/or
- provide us with your personal data, regardless of the medium through which such
personal data is provided.
Collection of personal data
- What is personal data. “Personal data” is data that can be used to identify a natural person.
- Collected personal data: Name, nationality, date of birth, sex, passport photo, passport
number, blockchain identifiers such as blockchain addresses and public keys.
- We collect personal data that is relevant to our business relationship with you. We may
collect your personal data directly or indirectly through various channels, such as when:
- you provide us with your personal data for whatever reasons;
- you register for a user account on our Webs;
- you use our Webs and services;
- you contact us or interact with our employees through various communication channels, for example, through social media platforms, face-to-face meetings, telephone calls, emails, fax and letters;
- you transact with us, contact us or request that we contact you;
- you request to be included in an email or our mailing list;
- You submit an employment Webs or when you provide documents or information
including your resume in connection with any employment Webs
- Personal data collected through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. Our Webs
or the applicable terms and conditions.
- Voluntary provision of personal data. Your provision of personal data to us is voluntary and
you may withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data at any time. However, if you
choose not to provide us with the personal data we require, it may not be possible for us to
contact you, or provide products or services which you need from us.
- Providing personal data belonging to others. In certain circumstances, you may also provide
us with personal data of persons other than yourself. If you do so, you warrant that you have
informed him/her of the purposes for which we are collecting his/her personal data and that he/
she has consented to your disclosure of his/her personal data to us for those purposes. You
agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims by such individuals
relating to our collection, use and disclosure of such personal data in accordance with the terms
- Accuracy and completeness of personal data. You are responsible for ensuring that all
personal data that you provide to us is true, accurate and complete. You are responsible for
informing us of any changes to your personal data.
- Receiving personal data from third parties.
- In certain circumstances, we may be required to obtain personal data about you from
third parties, for example, when we have to conduct due diligence or know-your-client
- We may also receive personal data about you from third parties to enable targeted
How do we use your information?
- Generally, we collect, use or disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- provide you with products and/or services that you request for;
- managing your relationship with us;
- facilitating your use of our Webs;
- to resolve any disputes, investigating any complaint, claim or dispute or any actual or
suspected illegal or unlawful conduct;
- assisting you with your enquiries, and to respond to your feedback, complaints and
- to notify you of our products, services, programmes and events;
- for conducting appraisals;
- any other reasonable purposes related to the aforesaid.
- Business purposes. We may also use your personal data for purposes connected or relevant
to our business, such as:
- complying with our legal obligations and requirements;
- complying with international sanctions and applicable regulation for securities and to
counter money-laundering or financing of terrorism;
- enforcing obligations owed to us, and contractual terms and conditions;
- carrying out research, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- staff training; and
- sany other reasonable purposes related to the aforesaid.
- Additional purposes. If you have consented, we may use your personal data, from time to time, for additional purposes such as to inform you of the latest activities, special offers and promotions offered by our strategic business partners and associates.
How do we protect your personal data?
- We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal data.
While reasonable precautions will be taken to ensure that the information you provide is
protected against unauthorised or unintended access, we cannot be held responsible for
unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control, such as hacking or cybercrimes.
How long do we retain your personal data?
- Unless agreed otherwise, the Company keeps your personal data for up to 10 years after you
provided your personal data. In some cases, you may be required to retain some of your
personal data for a certain period of time in accordance with the relevant law and regulations. At
our discretion, we may retain personal information for a period of time reasonably necessary to
fulfill our legal obligations. In addition, if you individually agree with you, we will keep your
personal information for the contracted period of time.
Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to third parties without your consent.
- Consent for disclosure to others. If you have consented to our disclosure of your personal
data to our related entities, strategic business partners and associates, we may disclose your
personal data to them. They will use your personal data only for the purposes you have
- Disclosure to service providers. You agree that we may disclose to or share your personal
data with third parties such as:
- service providers and data processors working on our behalf and providing services to us such as accounting, data processing or management services, website hosting, maintenance and operation services, e-mail message services, analysis services, search engine services, handling of payment transactions, marketing etc; andour consultants and professional advisers.
- We may also disclose your personal data as required or permitted by law, including to regulatory authorities, statutory bodies, public agencies or law enforcement.
Transfer of personal data to another country
- You fully understand and unambiguously consent that we may transfer your personal data as
below for the purposes set out above:
- The Company uses Vultr Cloud Compute cloud computing services to encrypt and protect personal information.
- Stored Information
Name, nationality, date of birth, sex, passport photo, passport number, blockchain
identifiers such as blockchain addresses and public keys
- Time and location of data storage
Country : Countries where Vultr Cloud Compute are provided
Time : At signup and putting/editing personal information Method:
- Cloud Service Provider
Company : Vultr Holdings Corporation..
Address : 14 Cliffwood Ave Suite 300, Metropark South Matawan, NJ 07747 United States.
Homepage, Tweet : https://my.vultr.com/ https://twitter.com/vultr/
- Use Period: 10 years after you provided your personal data
- Protection of your personal data. If we transfer your personal data to another country or
territory, we will ensure that the recipient of the personal data provides a standard of protection
that is imposed under applicable laws. Where these countries or territories do not have personal
data protection laws that are comparable to the applicable laws, we will enter into legally
enforceable agreements with the recipients to ensure that they protect your personal data.
- Destruction of your personal data. Your personal data shall be destroyed after a
certain period of time, depending on the purpose of using the service according to
the policy set out in this Policy and the reasons for the information retention under
the related statutes. The method and manner of destruction are as follows.
- In electronic file format: permanently deleted in an unrecoverable manner;
- For records other than electronic files above, printed, written or otherwise
recorded media: shredded or incinerated;
Third Party Websites
- Our Webs may contain links to other websites that are not owned or maintained by us.
Webs. When visiting these third party websites, you should read their privacy policies.
Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- We use Automatic Data Collection Technologies on our Webs. Examples of such
- Cookies (or browser cookies).
- Flash cookies.
- Google analytics.
Contact : Medical 4th Chain
Homepage : https://www.medical4th.io
Email : email@example.com
- Effect of withdrawal of consent. In many circumstances, we need to use your personal data
in order for us to provide you with products or services which you require. If you do not provide us with the required personal data, or if you withdraw your consent to our use and/or disclosure of your personal data for these purposes, it may not be possible for us to continue to serve you or provide you with the products and services that you require.